Describe Image: Look at the following image for 25 seconds and give your response in 40 seconds.
Strategy: Since you have only 40 seconds, you can speak about 4 to 5 sentences. Prepare an answer of about 80 words while focusing on the core areas of the image. Here are the four most important points.
- Introduction: The given picture describes the process of manufacturing and delivery of bricks.
- Point 1: The first step is digging of clay using an excavator machine followed by its placement on a metal grid and filtering of particles which fall on a roller.
- Point 2: The clay is then mixed with sand and water, and given brick shape using a mould or a cutter.
- Point 3: Bricks are then dried for up to 48 hours and heated in a kiln at moderate and high temperatures.
- Point 4: Once cooled, they’re packaged and delivered to the customer.
An introduction and 4 to 5 points will do the magic in PTE speaking section. Good Luck.
Follow this blog to score better in IELTS and PTE exam, and like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated with latest posts.