Image Courtesy: Wikipedia
Talk about an invention that has changed the world for the better. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where was it invented?
– Is it useful for different age groups?
Various inventions during the past few years have tremendously shaped the way humans live and conduct daily business. (Introductory statement)
However, the telephone has been the most important human invention. The telephone was invented by Alexander Graham Bell in the last half of the nineteenth century in the United States of America. (What, When and Where)
The telephone and its modification, the mobile phone, has transformed the way we communicate with each other. Telephone for the first time allowed people to talk directly over a long-distance. It is useful for all age groups. While youngsters use it for talking to their peer group, parents use it to keep in touch with their children. Businessmen use it to communicate with team members and customers of different age groups. (Different age groups)
– What invention is used the most at home?
– Do you think the most useful and important inventions of the world were already made?
– Do you think the invention of the wheel was very important?
– What leads a person to invent something?
Ask any doubts in the comments box below.
Are you’re looking for help in writing a powerful Statement of Purpose? Contact us NOW!