Image Courtesy: Bromford Flickr
Talk about a well-paid job that you would like to have in the future. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you want to do it?
– How will you achieve it?
I’ve been working as a software engineer for the last five years and my long-term goal is to start my own software firm. I would love to become the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of my own company. (What is it?)
My father is a businessman and he has always taught me the value of being an independent professional working to make his dreams-come-true than working for someone else. My dream is to solve impending issues facing humanity. I believe big data and artificial intelligence can solve the problems such as crime. (Why do you want to do it?)
I’m planning to gain sufficient work experience in a global software company and develop a network of clients before plunging into the world of business. I will also develop contacts with angel investors who can finance the company’s infrastructure. However, above all I need a mentor who can guide me to achieve my goals. (How will you achieve it?)
– Do you think you will be able to get this job?
– What occupations should be paid better? Why?
– Is high salary important when looking for a job?
– What other aspects of a job are important apart from the salary?
– What do you think is important for job satisfaction?
– What should workers do if they are not provided incentives?
– What is important for motivation?
– Does company get any benefits by providing motivation to its workers?
Are you’re looking for help in writing a powerful Statement of Purpose? Contact us NOW!