Image Courtesy: Pxhere
Talk about your favourite clothes. Please say
– What do they look like?
– When and where did you buy them?
– How often do you wear them?
Please note the underlined connecting and referencing words as well as collocation.
I’m a working professional and have to frequently meet business executives from various countries. Consequently, my favourite clothes are business suits that I wear for these meetings. (Introduction. What do they look like.)
I bought these dresses from different cities. While some are from Europe, others are from Asia. Last week, for instance, I purchased one of the business suits from Dubai’s Brooks Brothers. This suits, like all my favourite suits, is designed in France and manufactured in India. My wife gifted me one such suits purchased from Armani showroom in New Delhi on my birthday a few months ago. (When and Where)
I wear these well-designed suits at all business meetings of my company as well as at various professional and personal functions. I wore the Armani dress at my younger brother’s marriage last year. (How often)
Follow up questions.
– Why do people buy clothes from online shops?
– What kind of clothes do men and women usually wear on a daily basis?
– Why do people wear jewellery?
– Why do people keep jewellery for a long time?
– What kind of jewellery do you wear now?
Ask any doubts in the comments box below.
Are you’re looking for help in writing a powerful Statement of Purpose? Contact us NOW!