Image Courtesy: Pixabay
Talk about a popular person in your country. Please say
– Who is this person?
– How did you first hear about him/her?
– Why is he/she popular?
Let me present an answer that will suit students from almost all countries. Fill relevant names in (……….)
India (……..) is a diverse country (collocation) with thousands of cultures and communities. Since (cohesion) actors are a mirror of the society, I would like to talk about a famous Indian (……..) actor Amitabh Bachchan (……..). The actor has played a lead role in more than a hundred movies and has represented various social groups (collocation) ranging from (cohesion) labourers to industrialists.
I first heard of him when, as a ten-year-old child, my father took my brother and me to a cinema to watch his movie Sholey (…….). It was a story of two friends who join hands with police to catch a local goon.
Mr. Bachchan (……) is not only an excellent actor (collocation) who takes his roles seriously but also (cohesion) an extraordinary human who works for the upliftment of poor citizens of India (………). He is a social worker and donates regularly (collocation) to charities working for making the society equitable (collocation), socially as well as economically, for everyone.
- Is it easy to become popular nowadays? Well, I guess with the proliferation of the internet, the number of people who can express their skills has jumped phenomenally. Consequently, it has become difficult to gain fame these days.
- How do people become popular? To become popular, a person needs two things – a skill to express and a channel to reach the target audience. Without any one of these, it is not possible to become popular.
- What would you do to become popular? I will follow a two-pronged approach. Firstly, I will work hard on finetuning my skills so that I can compete with others. Secondly, I will present these skills to right individuals who control the channel. In the music industry, this place is occupied by the production houses.
- Do you think people who are popular now would be still popular in 20 years? I think this depends on the persistence of an individual. A famous person needs to work regularly to stay famous 20 years hence.
- What makes some children more popular than others? Why? Some children are more popular than others since they have special skills that other children appreciate. While some are good singers, others are excellent writers. This makes them popular.
- Are they popular for good or bad behavior? Well, mostly they are famous for good behavior since everyone likes a constructive person. Those who have bad behavior, they are rarely appreciated by the peer group.
- Do children like popular teachers? Why? I think some teachers are popular because they explain the concepts clearly and help students improve scores. Such teachers are, obviously, liked by the children.
- What type of celebrities are there in your country? My country has celebrities ranging from media personalities to politicians.
- Do you think celebrities are happy? Why? I believe there is no connection between being rich and famous and being happy. While some celebrities can be happy, other may feel depressed. I’ve read the news of some celebrities committing suicide and other living happily with their families.
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
Contact me for writing a polished and effective Statement of Purpose.
Contact me for Editing Services and Document Writing Services.