Talk about an instance when you were saving money for something. Please say
– What did you save for?
– How did you do it?
– How long did you have to save money for?
Invest one minute in brainstorming about this topic’s questions. If you’ve not read my advice on developing each answer in a proper way, please read the lesson on speaking.
PLUS, you can implement the idea of collocations in this answer. Here is the link to a truly useful article: Lessons in speaking – collocations.
I love using smartphones and I recently purchased an I Phone X. To purchase this phenomenal device, I have been saving money for more than a year.
I’m working as a junior teacher in a famous school and my salary is inadequate to purchase a high-end smartphone. Consequently, I had to resort to saving money every month so that I could accumulate the Canadian Dollars 1400. The process of saving this money was not easy. I had to reduce my expenses in all areas. Earlier, I used to travel to a retreat with my friends every weekend. It involved expenses in traveling, lodging and eating. I gave up this idea. Moreover, I preferred traveling by bus instead of a taxi to my school every day. This also helped save a couple of bucks. Also, I ate home cooked food only and avoided spending in restaurants every Saturday. Finally, I refused to purchase new clothes and shoes during this period. These little efforts played a major role in saving the money for this truly remarkable phone.
- What do you think men are the best at saving money for? I think people are good at saving money for passion. I made a lot of personal sacrifices to save funds for this device since it was my passion.
- How do young people save money? Well, there are several ways to save money. Firstly, youngsters reduce expenses on unnecessary items to retain more cash in hand. They also save some money in a bank every month.
- Why do you think young people save money? Youngsters save money for purchasing something at a later date. They certainly do not save funds for the rainy day.
- Why don’t most young people want to save money? Most youngsters do not save money since they’re attracted towards new and exciting products. They are bombarded with advertisements of various products and they feel compelled to try these items.
- What factors are affecting them? I guess they are mostly affected by technological breakthroughs and advertisements. Take the Apple I phone, for instance. It is not only technologically superior with its display screen and camera, but also the advertisements compel people to buy the device.
- What companies are trying to get people to save money? I think only banks want the people to save money. All other companies want their customers to spend more. A mobile network company wants people to talk more on a phone as this increases revenue. Similarly, a company owning restaurants wants its customers to consume more costly food items.
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
Contact me for writing polished and effective Statement of Purpose.
Contact me for Editing Services and Document Writing Services.