Talk about your childhood friend. Please say
– Who is the friend?
– How and where did you first meet?
– What did you do together?
Talk about your childhood friend with whom you are still in touch today. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How and when did you both meet?
– Is he/she your best friend?
40 minutes, 250 words at least.
Invest one minute in brainstorming about this topic’s questions. If you’ve not read my advice on developing each answer in a proper way, please read the lesson on speaking.
PLUS, you can implement the idea of collocations in this answer. Here is the link to a truly useful article: Lessons in speaking – collocations.
I’m an extrovert person (collocation) and I love making friends. My closest friend (collocation) since childhood is Leonardo and we’ve been together since kindergarten.
Our parents were colleagues in the General Electric Company in Ohio, USA, and we lived in the company’s township. I first met him in the kindergarten class and I vividly remember (collocation) a few songs we sang together. We were together in all grades during school and graduated from the Stanford Law School together in 2010.
We were study buddies and used to discuss all education-related issues in a great detail (collocation) with each other. This (cohesion) included science experiments and, later, various court cases during the law school. Also, we used to play basketball together and still love to meet and play the game during weekends.
– Do you think children need friends? Of course, they do. Friends are necessary to make us human. We are social animals and it is in our DNA to form small groups and form close relations.
– Is it good for a child to have a multicultural friend? In what way? I believe it is necessary for a child to have multicultural friends. Humans are deeply cultural animals and we sometimes fail in understanding the other person’s perspective only due to cultural differences. This often leads to serious conflicts.
– Explain the advantages of using technology for teenagers. Well, technology is a great tool for learning. Teenagers can use it to supplement the classroom lectures to learn concepts in a greater detail. For instance, I’m a regular visitor to Khan Academy, a website that teachers various subjects ranging from Science to Mathematics, and browse its videos to learn new things.
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
Contact me for writing polished and effective Statement of Purpose.
Contact me for Editing Services and Document Writing Services.