Talk about something that you lost. Please say
– What was the item?
– Where and when did you lose it?
– What did you do about it?
I’m a regular traveler (collocation) to different countries (collocation) and, on my last visit to Canton fair in China in December 2017, I lost my iPhone X.
I remember carrying the phone (cohesion since THE refers to iPhone X in the previous sentence) while entering the main gate of the world’s largest technology fair. After about one hour I realized that I was not carrying the phone. My first reaction was that of despair. I could not remember the place where I had lost the precious phone (collocation). However (cohesion), my friend, who (adjective pronoun – cohesion) accompanies me to the fair, advised me to report to the “lost and found section” at the main entrance. I soon reached there (cohesion – refers to “lost and found section”) and reported the color, brand, and model of the phone. The personnel at the gate soon made an announcement requesting anyone who (adjective pronoun) found the phone to report it at the main gate. To my surprise, one of the companies which had set up a display at the fair soon reported with my iPhone. The frustration and tension lasted for more than one hour. However (cohesion), I was soon relieved to receive the device.
– How did you feel about it? Well, I was very tense during this period. It not only is an expensive phone but also contains important files and contacts.
– Why do children lose their things? I guess children are not aware of the monetary value of things. They tend to take these things lightly.
– Why do adults lose their private things more than other things? Well, I’m not sure of the reason behind this phenomenon. But I guess this is due to carelessness towards private things.
– Studies have shown that people who are messy are more creative. Why is it so? I think that is primarily due to the fact that these people channelize their energy towards more important things. They are more concerned about their business and clients than towards personal things.
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
Contact me for writing a polished and effective Statement of Purpose.
Contact me for Editing Services and Document Writing Services.