Talk about a language that you would like to learn apart from English. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you want to learn it?
– What benefits will you have from learning it?
Invest one minute in brainstorming about this topic’s questions. If you’ve not read my advice on developing each answer in a proper way, please read the lesson on speaking.
PLUS, you can implement the idea of collocations in this answer. Here is the link to a truly useful article: Lessons in speaking – collocations.
I love learning new languages and have already gained (collocation) proficiency in four languages. (Introductory statement with context) Given an opportunity, I would like to learn the French language. (What is it?)
I wish to learn this (referencing) language for several reasons (collocation + organised content). The primary reason is that this (referencing) is a very soft and sweet language. I have a few friends who speak this language and I love listening to them everytime they interact in this language (referencing – cohesion). Even though (cohesion) I do not understand a word, I love this experience. (Why do you want to learn it?)
I plan to learn this language for migrating to Canada. French is the second official language (collocation) of Canada. If (cohesion – IF, THEN clause) I can gain advanced level (collocation) proficiency in this language, I will obtain a few additional points (collocation) that will make my case stronger for migration. Moreover, (cohesion) once I’m in Canada, it will help me secure employment since (cohesion) more than 15 percent Canadians speak French language only and businesses prefer employees who can speak both languages. (Benefits.)
– What are the difficulties of learning this language? Well, there are numerous difficulties. Firstly, I need to find a right teacher who can teach the basics. Secondly, I will need to have some information about the French culture since it plays a crucial role in understanding a language.
– Why do people learn a foreign language? Well, I think they learn a foreign language primarily for business. Most of my colleagues have learned a foreign language to serve our company’s foreign customers.
– How can we learn languages easily? Learning a foreign language is an extremely difficult and a long task. I think this process can be simplified if the student has someone who can interact in this language.
– Do you think everyone should learn a foreign language? I don’t think a foreign language is a necessity for everyone. A person should learn it only if there is a business requirement.
– Why do some people learn faster than others? I believe different people have different grasping power. Some people have a better ability to learn languages than others. Apart from the ability, a person can learn a language faster if there are better facilities such as the availability of good teachers.
– Is there an influence of a foreign culture on your culture? In this era of globalization, every culture is influenced by other cultures. For example, American culture is deeply influenced by Indian, Chinese and Japanese cultures. My culture is influenced by other cultures. We love Chinese and American food, wear European and American clothes.
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
Contact me for writing polished and effective Statement of Purpose.
Contact me for Editing Services and Document Writing Services.