Talk about an interesting thing that your friend has done and you would like to do the same. Please say
– What and where was it?
– Why did he/she do it?
– Why were you influenced by it?
Well, Johnson, who is one of my closest friends, is a very innovative person who keeps doing interesting things. Last month he did something that caught all of us in awe. He developed FLYING WINGS.
He lives near my home in Ottawa and I have visited his laboratory several times. When I visited him the previous month, he showed me this new invention. Though it is still in the development stage, I was amazed to learn about this marvelous thing.
I found this invention interesting because of several reasons. Firstly, any person can war these wings and fly to nearby places. Since Ottawa is a clean city, people can use it to travel to work. Secondly, it is not expensive. It only uses two electric motors and a few fans to lift a person 5 feet above the ground. The simplicity of the design reduces the cost of the product drastically. It costs only Canadian Dollars 1000. That’s less than 10 percent of the cost of an average car.
– Is it easy to do? Well, I think it is not an easy thing to do. It requires a lot of dedication and commitment.
– Did people have enough facilities in the past as compared to the present? I think people had far lesser facilities in the past. Today, due to technological advancements, we have a large number of facilities ranging from air conditioners and cars to mobile phones and the internet.
– What is the importance of family and friends in a person’s life? Man is a social animal and we have evolved as a community animal. We love to live in groups. I think family and friends are central to our survival.
– Why is there the need to have friends in a person’s life? Friends are required for several purposes. We need them to share our feelings. They also offer a channel to refresh after spending a long day at work. Moreover, they help us during the hour of need.
– Who has more influence on a person, family or friends? I think both have an equal influence. They have their own place and none can replace the other.
Follow this blog and like our Facebook page to learn exciting new essays and cue cards. You can contact me HERE.
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
Contact me for writing polished and effective Statement of Purpose.
Contact me for Editing Services and Document Writing Services.
Categories: Blog, speaking task
Leave a Reply