Describe an occasion suitable for giving money to children, in your opinion. Please say
– What is the purpose?
– Why should they get money?
– How does money affect the attitude of children?
Invest one minute in brainstorming about this topic’s questions. If you’ve not read my advice on developing each answer in a proper way, please read the lesson on speaking.
PLUS, you can implement the idea of collocations in this answer. Here is the link to a truly useful article: Lessons in speaking – collocations.
There are numerous occasions on which children should get money. I think the most suitable occasion is the birthday of the child.
Instead of getting gifts from the parents, children should receive money as this helps them to learn the right way to spend money. When children get money from the parents, they are forced to think of the most suitable gift to purchase with it. They have to strike a balance between their desires for numerous things and the financial resources to purchase items. Often they save money for two or more birthdays to purchase a toy. This is crucial to build the habit of patience.
However, this may also adversely impact their behavior if parents are not careful regarding the amount of money they give. If children receive more money than what they need, they are likely to spend it on useless things such as computer games. They must learn to spend it wisely so that as adults they can make responsible monetary decisions. So, while parents should give money as a birthday gift, they must also keep an eye on how their child spends it.
– Why do some people say that having more money creates power? Well, I think this is a misbelief. More money is desirable, but it does not always bring power. I think the achievements of an individual are more important. Politicians have lesser money than businesspersons. But they always have greater power.
– Do you think that there is a relationship between money and power? Certainly, there is a relationship. However, it is not as strong as some people think it is. Money brings power. However, there are many other things that bring power. Most importantly, a person’s mastery over a skill brings power. Similarly, good relations with others is a great source of power.
– Give us an example of that. Well, journalists always earn less than most businessmen. They may not be millionaires, but they certainly have more power than businessmen who are millionaires.
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
Contact me for writing polished and effective Statement of Purpose.
Contact me for Editing Services and Document Writing Services.