Talk about a city you know well. Please say
– What city is it?
– What do you like about it?
– What are the interesting places there?
Describe a beautiful city in your country. Please say
– What city and where is it?
– Why is it beautiful in your opinion?
– Why do you like it?
I am designing this answer for all cities. Just put the name of your city and the answer is yours. For general purposes, I am using New York.
I have been living in New York City for the last one decades and I think I know it fairly well. (What city.)
I love everything about this wonderful city. Firstly, the work culture is marvelous. This is a business city with headquarters of all Fortune 500 companies. Consequently, there is a strong work ethic. Not only the residents work extremely hard but also they work honestly. Secondly, this city offers numerous opportunities for career growth. When I first came here, I did not have a job. With hard work and dedication, today I work in Wall Street as an investment banker. Finally, it is a very safe place to live. The crime rate here is one of the lowest in the United States. People prefer to live their life peacefully and earn an honest livelihood instead of stealing from others. (Note the manner in which I have organised the second question. Three points – all organized and well explained)
Well, the most interesting place here is the city downtown. It is a vibrant place which bustles with business during daytime and has beautiful nightlife. There are discs, bars, restaurants to spend a lovely evening. I prefer spending my evenings in a Books and Brew cafe where I spend two hours reading books and sipping the best coffee in the world. (Interesting places)
– How big is the population of that city? The city is the largest in North America. I’m not sure of the exact population. But, it must be close to ten million.
– Do you prefer a car or public transport? This is a huge city with millions of cars. Consequently, there are frequent traffic jams. So, I prefer public transport.
– Do you drink tap water or bottled water? Well, I prefer bottled water. Tap water is not drinkable in this city.
– What is the difference between cities and the countryside? While a city has a large area, a huge population, and ample work opportunities, the countryside is small and has little career scope. However, the countryside is peaceful and calm.
Follow this blog and like our Facebook page to learn exciting new essays and cue cards. You can contact me HERE.
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
Contact me for writing polished and effective Statement of Purpose.
Contact me for Editing Services and Document Writing Services.
Categories: Blog, speaking task
Leave a Reply