Our Motto: LEARNING, not Knowing.
ELTEC offers students a unique platform to submit their IELTS writing module answers for checking. I usually correct answers (both IELTS Task 1 and Task 2) within 24 hours.
Thank you for visiting this page. I’m not accepting new students for the next few days.
Why do I need expert guidance in the IELTS exam? I strongly recommend you to read this article. As I’ve highlighted here, going off course even by a small degree leads to serious mistakes during the exam.
I’ve started giving some really beneficial advice to all students under IELTS Tips section. Read some of the interesting articles there and stay tuned for more interesting material.
You can read my book for free on the Juggernaut app. For a website link, please click HERE.
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
If you wish to submit an essay for correction, please choose one of the following packages for the writing module.
Before submitting an essay, please keep the following points in mind:
- Choose a genuine IELTS Essay question (Task 1 and Task 2) according to your needs.
- Write an essay within a time limit – 40 minutes for task 2 and 20 minutes for task 1.
- Send the essay via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ll correct your answer in a detailed manner and post it on the website. On submission of the answer, it becomes a property of the website and the website has all rights to publish it.
- You will then have an opportunity to ask any question to clear doubts.
- Once you’ve understood all the comments, you will write the next essay.
You can check out the essays corrections section to find out how my services will help you.
NOTE: If you’re from India, the following gateway will not work. It is for students who reside outside India. Please contact me via email to enquire about fees for Indian students.